500g of Beaufort cheese
500g of Comté cheese
200g of Abondance cheese
1 clove of garlic
50 cl of white wine
salt, pepper, nutmeg
1. Peel the cheeses and cut them into thin, even strips.
Do not grate them, otherwise they will melt too quickly and amalgamate.
2. Peel the garlic and rub it inside the clay or cast iron pan.
3. Pour the white wine into the pan and place it over low heat.
4. Add the cheese gradually and melt, stirring regularly without stopping.
5. Maintain a small boil for 3 minutes so that the fondue is homogeneous.
6. Place the pan filled with fondue on a lit stove.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of kirsch and adjust the seasoning.