6 wheat patties
250 gr cooked basmati rice
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red onion
Sweet salsa sauce
140 g canned corn
300 gr of cooked lentils
25 cl of tomato pulp
1 CS of Mexican spices
150 g Guinness Cheddar
3 CS of fresh cream
2 stems of spring onion
1 drizzle of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the lentils Mexican style by frying in a pan with olive oil a finely chopped bell pepper, add the lentils, corn, spices, tomato pulp, a little salsa, salt and pepper and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Cook the rice in boiling water, drain and add the chopped spring onion, salt and pepper and mix.
3. Slice the sucrine, wash and drain.
4. Heat the wheat patties for a few seconds in the microwave and prepare the assembly. In the center, place some salsa sauce, some Mexican lentils, some sucrine, some rice and roll up your burrito by folding the edges to the sides, then rolling it up.
5. Place in an ovenproof dish, brush with olive oil and top with Guinness cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for 5 minutes at 180°C.
7. In the meantime, prepare a Guinness Cheddar sauce by melting it with a little fresh cream, to be rectified to obtain a creamy and elastic sauce.
8. Enjoy your burritos with this sauce.
No cheese matches with your request