3 cloves of garlic
1 dash of olive oil
220g of rice (special risotto)
750 ml of vegetable stock
200g of dried tomatoes
250g of Sainte-Maure-de-Touraine cheese
1. In a frying pan, drizzle olive oil and sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add rice and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Cover with broth and lower the heat. Stir regularly with a spoon, adding broth as you go.
4. Drain and cut the dried tomatoes into pieces. Dice the chorizo.
5. After 15 minutes of cooking, add the dried tomatoes and mix.
6. Add the chorizo and mix. Let cook for 5 minutes without stopping to mix.
7. Cut the Sainte Maure into slices.
8. Serve in the plates and place the slices on top.