1 Greek yogurt
100g of flour
50ml of milk
1 packet of baking powder
1. Combine Greek yogurt, egg, flour, baking powder and milk.
2. Let stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. In a lightly oiled frying pan, pour the batter. When bubbles appear turn it over and let it cook again for a few seconds. Repeat the operation. Let cool.
4. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
5. Place a pancake on top, cover with a few salad leaves. Add a rocamadour. Place a slice of tomato, some salad and finish with a pancake.