4 slices of farmhouse bread
150 g of bacon
1 half onion
250 g of Livarot cheese
20 g of butter
1. Peel, core and dice the apples. In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the apples. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mince onion. In a frying pan, cook the lardons. Remove excess fat and add onion. Fry for a few minutes and set aside.
3. Cut the Livarot cheese into slices.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C.
5. Place the slices of farmhouse bread on a rack. Spread the apples, add the bacon and finish with the Livarot.
6. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 180°C. Remove from oven and serve with salad for example.