2 Montbéliard sausages
300g of liquid cream
200g of Beaufort cheese
1. Cook the Montbéliard sausages in simmering water for 15 minutes.
2. Cook crozets according to package directions.
3. Sauté onions in a frying pan. Add the drained crozets and mix. Pour in the cream and mix well.
4. Cut the sausages into slices.
5. Cut the Beaufort cheese into thin slices.
6. Preheat oven to 180°C.
7. Spread half of the crozets in a baking dish. Add the sausage slices and half of the Beaufort slices. Cover with the remaining crozets. Finish by adding Beaufort cheese.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 180°C.
To be eaten hot!