150 g wheat flour
1 packet of baking powder
10 cl of olive oil
12.5 cl of warm milk
150 g of peppers
100 g of chorizo
150 g of Abondance cheese
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Add flour and baking powder and mix.
4. Pour in the oil and mix. Add the warm milk. The dough must be smooth and homogeneous.
5. Dice the chorizo. Mince the peppers and fry them for a few minutes. Dice the Abondance cheese. Add to the mixture.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour the mixture into a buttered or lined pan.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes. Check the cooking with the tip of a knife. It should come out dry.
9. Let cool and remove from the pan.