1 Cabri au sel de Guérande
1 tbsp herbs of Provence
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
2. Slice the zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes in similar size slices.
3. Cut the cabri in slices (not too thin).
4. In individual size baking dish (or a big cake tin), put one slice zucchini, eggplant, tomato and cabri until you run out of place.
5. Sprinkle each baking dish with a little bit of herbs of Provence and a generous drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cover each baking dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes, take the foil out and bake for 15 more minutes.
8. Serve warm ! Bon appétit !
No cheese matches with your request