1 short pastry
50 g Brie de Meaux
200 g ground chicken
1 garlic clove
1 egg yolk
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/390°F.
2. Mince the onion and garlic. Add them to the ground chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cube the Brie de Meaux in small pieces and add it to the chicken. Mix well.
4. Cut out circles with a cookie cutter in the dough, add a tablespoon of filling and fold it. Seal the edges well so the cheese won’t escape.
5. Brush with the egg yolk.
6. Put the empanadas on a parchment paper covered baking tray.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, they must be golden brown.
8. Serve warm. Bon appétit
No cheese matches with your request