4 slices of bread
2 slices of ham
4 tbsp sour cream
150 g comté
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
2. Grate the comte.
3. In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, 50 g of comté, salt and pepper.
4. Add a slice of ham on a piece of bread, top it with half the remaining grated comté.
5. Add a second piece of bread on top.
6. Slather half of the sour cream mixture on top.
7. Repeat the process for the second grilled cheese.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, keep an eye on it, the top must be golden and the inside melted.
9. Serve warm. Bon appétit