1 pizza dough
6 artichoke hearts
100 g of shredded mozzarella
5 button mushrooms
1 tsp of pesto
2 tbsp sour cream
2 handfuls arugula
1. Preheat the oven at 250°C/480°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and pesto.
3. Spread the pesto cream on the pizza dough.
4. Add the shredded mozzarella on top.
5. Put the artichoke hearts and sliced mushrooms on the pizza.
6. Add a drizzle of olive oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 250°C/480°F. The cheese must be golden brown.
7. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes and add arugula and burrata on top.