270 g flour
120 ml lukewarm water
5 g dried yeast
5 g salt
50 g Casanu
50 g green olives
1/2 tsp Herbs of Provence
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Activate the yeast by mixing it with the lukewarm water and sugar. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add flour and salt to the yeast. Knead by hand or with a stand mixer until the dough is slightly sticky and forms a ball.
3. Put the dough in a bowl and let it rise for at least an hour, even better overnight in the fridge.
4. Preheat the oven at 240°C/460°F.
5. Punch down the dough and put it in a lightly olive oiled baking dish. Spread it using your hands, pull delicately.
6. Add the remaining olive oil on top and make holes with your fingers.
7. Put the olives, herbs of Provence and chopped Casanu on top.
8. Lower the oven temp to 210°C/410°F and let it bake for 30-40 minutes.
9. When you take it out of the oven, sprinkle some salt on top.