300 g flour
1 pinch of salt
4 cl water
3 cl olive oil
120 g cooked potato
250 g Brillat Savarin
10 g chervil
10 g chives
10 g parsley
1. Make a well in the flour and break the eggs, add salt, oil and water.
2. Knead for 10 minutes then let it rest for an hour.
3. Meanwhile, prep the filling. Mash the potatoes with the Brillat Savarin and the chopped fresh herbs. Season with black pepper.
4. Put the dough into the pasta mill on the thinest setting.
5. Cut 30 circles with a cookie cuter (around 6 cm diameter).
6. Add a spoon of filling on each circle, moisten the edges with water and fold it in half. Seal it by pinching the edges and crimp it with a fork.
7. Cook the pasta for 5 minutes in a low simmering broth.
8. Serve warm with a fresh crack of pepper.