1 Coeur de Neufchatel
1 puff pastry sheet
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/390°F.
2. Cut the Coeur de Neufchatel in half horizontally to have two hearts of the same size.
3. Put each heart on the puff pastry sheet and cut around it leaving a 2 cm gap of dough.
4. Cut two large strips of dough, a little wider than the cheese so you can shape it around it.
5. Put the strips of dough around each heart, make sure you seal it well with the bottom dough so it won’t leak while baking.
6. Brush it with the beaten egg.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve warm with a salad.