1 Mont d’or
3 garlic cloves
1/2 glass of dry white wine
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and take the green sprout out.
3. Cut a hole with a knife into the cheese, going about 4 cm deep to form a well.
4. Plant the garlic cloves into the cheese.
5. Fill the well with the white wine and put back the top piece you cut.
6. Bake in its packaging (optionally covered with foil to avoid leaks) for 25 to 30 minutes, the cheese must be well melted.
7. Serve with potatoes and Morteau sausages.
No cheese matches with your request