1 pork tenderloin (500g/2lbs)
7 slices smoked bacon
7 slices mimolette
20 g butter
15 cl vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
2. Make 7 deep cuts into the tenderloin without going all the way through it.
3. In each slice, slide a slice of bacon and a slice of mimolette.
4. Season with a bit of salt and a good amount of pepper.
5. Put the tenderloin in an oven safe dish, add the cubed butter on top of the pork. Pour the stock in the dish.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes, baste the roast with stock every 10 minutes.
7. Let the meat rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.