50g Basquaise cheese
1 garlic clove
2 bell peppers (red or yellow)
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/390°F.
2. Put the whole bell peppers on a parchment paper covered sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until the skin is charred.
3. Let the bell peppers cool for a few minutes.
4. Meanwhile, add the chopped Basquaise, peeled garlic and a pinch of salt into a food processor.
5. Peel the bell peppers, remove the seeds and add the rest to the food processor.
6. Blend until you reach a nice spread consistency.
7. Serve on toasted bread.
No cheese matches with your request