4 bagels buns
1 Sainte-Maure de Touraine
1 càs de jus de citron
4 càs de miel
Arugula and baby spinach
Salt and pepper
1. Open the bagels and toast them in the toaster or in a pan with butter.
2. Prep the avocado mash by mixing together the avocado and lemon juice. Mash it then add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Slice the cucumber thinly. Slice the Sainte-Maure de Touraine.
4. On the bottom half of the bagel, add a layer of avocado spread, a bit of salad, a layer of cucumber, a few slices of Sainte-Maure de Touraine and a generous tablespoon of honey.
5. Put the top half of the bun back and enjoy.