4 medium potatoes
1/2 couronne Lochoise
2 thyme sprigs
1 garlic clove
1 handful grated parmesan
Salt and pepper
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the grated garlic clove and thyme leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible, use a mandolin to get regular slices if possible.
3. Put them in a bowl with the melted butter and mix with your hand, make sure all slices are evenly coated in butter.
4. Grease a muffin tin, add 4 slices of potatoes, a thin slice of couronne Lochoise and repeat until you reach the top of the tin.
5. Sprinkle each stack with grated parmesan.
6. Cover with foil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C/350°F with foil then take the foil off and cook 20 more minutes. Potatoes must be tender and golden brown.
No cheese matches with your request