40cl tomato sauce
1 garlic clove
250g fresh lasagna pasta
2 handfuls shredded cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Mince the onion and garlic. Cook them in olive oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the frozen spinach to the pan and let it defrost on low heat, season with salt and pepper.
3. When the spinach are heated through, turn the heat off and add the ricotta, mix well.
4. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
5. In an oven safe dish, add a bit of tomato sauce then add a sheet of lasagna pasta.
6. Add a layer of spinach, then tomato sauce, then the sliced Chabichou, lasagna sheet then keep alternating the spinach, tomato sauce and lasagna layers up to the top. Keep the second Chabichou for the top of the dish.
7. Add the shredded cheese on top of the last layer of tomato sauce. Add the second sliced Chabichou on top.
8. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
No cheese matches with your request