Serves 1 :
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Crack the egg into a small bowl. When the water is simmering, slowly pour the egg in the water and let it cook for 4 minutes. Take it out with a clotted spoon. Set aside.
3. Wash the greens.
4. Fry the bacon bits in a pan.
5. Prep the sauce by mixing olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and grated garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cut Abondance cheese in small pieces.
7. Assemble the salad, add bacon bits on top of greens, egg, cheese and drizzle with sauce.
No cheese matches with your request