Serves 4 :
1. Boil the crozets in a big pot of water for 20 minutes. Drain.
2. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
3. Peel the onion and garlic, mince finely.
4. Cook the onion and garlic in a pan with a bit of oil for a few minutes. Turn the heat down, add crozets and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
5. Cube half of the cheese and slice the other half.
6. In 4 individual dish, add a layer of creamy crozets, a slice of prosciutto, a few cubes of Abbaye de Tamié, another layer of crozets and then 2 slices of Abbaye de Tamié.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, cheese must be golden brown.