Serves 3-4 :
1. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender.
2. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
3. Brush a baking sheet covered with parchment paper with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
4. Put the potatoes on the baking sheet and smash them gently with a fork.
5. Drizzle the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil on the potatoes.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, mince shallots and cube morbier.
8. Take the baking sheet out of the oven, add bacon bits, morbier and shallots.
9. Bake for 10 additional minutes.
10. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
No cheese matches with your request