For 15 biscuits :
1. In a bowl, add cold cubed butter and flour.
2. Crumble the butter into the flour using your fingertips until you get a sandy mixture.
3. Add shredded Tomme de Belloc, nutmeg, salt and milk to the bowl.
4. Knead the dough until a ball forms.
5. Roll it into a log, cover it with cling film and stick it in the fridge for an hour.
6. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
7. Slice the log into 1cm thick biscuits.
8. Put them on a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
9. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C/350°F.