For 6 mini quiches :
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
2. Slice the eggplants in 2cm thick coins.
3. Put it on a baking tray and brush it with olive oil.
4. Bake it for 20 to 30 minutes until it is golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, sour cream and grated cheese together in a bowl.
6. Line 6 mini pies moulds with short pastry. Poke the bottom with a fork.
7. Divide the Tome de Provence in 6 pieces.
8. Add 3 slices of eggplants and one slice of tomme de Provence in each mould.
9. Add egg batter on top.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.