For 6 samosas :
- 1 St Marcellin
- 3 filo pastry sheets
- 3 prosciutto slices
- 40g pistachios
- 20g melted butter
1. Cut the St Marcellin in 6 equal pieces.
2. Cut the prosciutto slices in half.
3. Roughly chop the pistachios.
4. Cut a filo sheet in half then fold the rounded side up to make it half its size.
5. Put half a prosciutto slice at the bottom of the filo sheet, then add St Marcellin and pistachios.
6. Fold the samosa tightly, then repeat for the other 5.
7. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
8. Put the samosas on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
9. Bake for 10 minutes until golden and crispy.