For 2 servings :
2 crottins de chèvre
4 bacon slices
250g mixed greens
A few slices of colored radishes
6 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper
1. Prep the sauce by adding olive oil, apple cider vinegar and mustard to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. Wash and dry the greens.
3. Wrap the crottins de chèvre in bacon slices.
4. Put them in the oven on grill for 5 to 7 minutes until bacon is cooked.
5. Put a bed of greens and radish slices on a plate.
6. Drizzle with the sauce.
7. Top with a crottin de chèvre on each plate.