1. Cut the top of the squash and set it aside.
2. Scoop the seeds out of the squash with a spoon.
3. Cover the squash (without tops) in aluminium foil and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
Meanwhile, cook the rice.
Mince the garlic clove finely.
4. Clean the mushrooms and chop it in halves or quarters depending on their sizes.
5. In a pan, add the butter and heat it until it turns golden brown. Add mushrooms and garlic.
6. Let it cook for 5 minutes then add parsley, mix and set aside.
7. Cube the Saint Nectaire.
8. In a big bowl, add rice, mushrooms and Saint Nectaire.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Stuff the squash with the rice filling and bake 10 minutes at 180°C/350°F with the tops on.
11. Put the squash with no tops under the grill for 5 minutes to broil the cheese.