Potatoes, 1.2 kilos ( 2.5 pounds)
1 large onion
2 handsome slices of smoked bacon
10 cl ( a cup) of dry white wine
Oil, salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven (thermostat 8 or 220 °).
2. Chop the potatoes.
3. Peel the onion and cut it into thin slices.
4. Remove the rind from the breast slices and cut them into small cubes (lardons).
5. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and fry the potatoes, onion and bacon.
6. Sprinkle with white wine, salt very lightly and pepper generously.
7. Fill the bottom of a soufflé dish with half of the mixture.
8. Open the Reblochon cheese in the direction of the thickness and put one of the halves on the preparation.
9. Cover with the rest of the mixture and then with the second half of the Reblochon.
10. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
No cheese matches with your request