We have selected 3 mountain cheeses to cook your favorite cheese fondue.
300g of Beaufort
300g of Comte 18 months old
400g of Emmental
and then follow the recipe - It's Easy & Simple
300 g of Beaufort
300 g of Comte
400 g Emmental
A clove of garlic
50 cl of white wine
Salt, pepper and muscade
1. Take the rind off the cheeses and cut into thin strips.
We suggest you do not grate the cheeses as it melts too quickly and tends to amalgamate.
2. Peel the garlic and rub the interior of the fondue pot.
3. Pour in the white wine, place the pot on a slow flame.
4. Add in progressively the cheeses; stirring continually.
5. Once the cheeses are well melted bring the mixture up to the boil for three minutes
making sure you maintain a smooth creamy fondue.
At this stage it is ready to place on an alcohol safety burner on the table.
6. Add the Kirsch and season as required.